Rotary Accumulation Table
Rotary tables, also referred to as accumulation tables or unscrambling tables, are designed to support a variety of conveyor system requirements. They are often used with round containers, such as bottles, to accumulate or unscramble bulk, so that they can be discharged in a single file line.
Rotary tables enable the collation and accumulation of products from conveyor lines and packing areas creating a buffer zone on a low speed line and also providing accumulation at the end of a production line. Ideal for areas that are not large enough or not suitable for an automated system.
- Photo Gallery
- Standard Specs
Below Mount Motor on Rotary Table
Rotary Accumulation Table Specifications
- Rotary Table: Polished Stainless Steel Disc
- Motor: High Efficiencey Washdown-Inverter Duty Gear Motor
- Support: ±4” Adjustment Height
- Load Capacity: 100 lbs Combined Weight
- Guide Rail: Flips in Field to Make Either Right or Left Handed