ARB™(Activated Roller Belt™) Conveyor System
Angled Roller Belt (ARB™) also referred to as Activated Roller Belt™, is a technology patented by Intralox. This ARB™ technology allows packages to maintain a uniform position without the use of rails for alignment, which not only reduces equipment costs, but also minimizes labor costs in clearing jams or correcting stoppages. The ARB™ concept is to engage the rollers by means of a friction surface located beneath the belt.
- Flexibility: ARB™ belting is modular in design and repairs can be made by pulling the pin and exchanging the necessary section.
- Adaptability: These systems can handle a variety of package shapes and sizes.
- Speed: Packages have been tested to travel at 220 packages per minute.
- Reliability: Without guide rails, gating and pushers, these systems show a significant reduction in break-downs and jams.
- Low Maintenance: Few components result in less maintenance.
Product Handling Applications
ARB (Angled Roller Belt or Activated Roller Belt Systems) are best utilized when low back pressure is a top goals for the conveyor system. Pouches, bundles, cartons and cases are ideal packages for ARB conveyor technology.
- Photo Gallery
ARB Conveyor System
Angled Roller Belt Divert
In this application, cases are diverted using the ARB technology to one of three lanes.