Higher sanitation standards required in today’s manufacturing facilities has led to the demand for new sanitary equipment, including conveying solutions. Nercon’s washdown spiral is built for hygienic clean-in-place practices making it ideal for food and beverage applications. With a minimal stainless-steel framework and an open construction for readily accessible cleaning, inspection, and maintenance sanitation processes save time and allow for consistent results.
Optimizing the manufacturing footprint is a necessary part of any production strategy. Nercon’s washdown spiral has an even smaller footprint and higher throughput for capacity to move several product types while conserving valuable floor space.
- Food Cups
- Health & Beauty
- Withstand up to 1500 psi washdown pressure
- Note: Electrial and gearbox needs protection during cleaning
- Moderate use of corrosive chemicals
Sanitary Design Features
- Open construction for readily accessible cleaning, inspection and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction & plastic belt
- CIP design with open belt surface to easily washdown from any angle
- Self-draining, bent frame construction eliminates water pooling
- Photo Gallery
3 Tall Washdown Spirals