Come see the Nercon Difference at the 2018 PACK Expo in Chicago
August 28, 2018
We’re ready for PACK Expo 2018—one of the key events for our industry—October 14-17, 2018, in Chicago. After all, it’s the world’s largest packaging trade show with more than 50,000 attendees, 100 educational presentations and 2,500 suppliers. We’ll be at Booth S-1730 (in the South Building, two aisles in from the main entrance) ready to hear customer pain points and share ways our solutions can make conveyor manufacturing more effective.
This year, we want to make sure everyone who stops by our booth walks away knowing what makes us different. There are many options to choose from in our industry, but the way we design and manufacture conveyor systems helps keep our clients moving in ways that are faster and more efficient—meaning fewer repairs, less time between product changeovers, more uptime and increased profit margins. So how do we do it?
- We know our business…and yours
With more than 40 years of experience, we know what works and what doesn’t. We can help you get to the right solution quickly, effectively and collaboratively.
- We don’t rest on our laurels
We’re one of the only conveyor system manufacturers with an in-house research and development (R&D) team—including 15 degreed engineers—so we’re constantly evaluating ways to make your products move faster and our systems run better.
- We make it all ourselves
With our own production facility right here in the Midwest, we are one of the only conveyor system manufacturers with start-to-finish fabrication capabilities in-house, which means we never rely on someone else to keep up with our high quality standards. We guarantee quality because, well, we have our hands in every aspect of our business to ensure you get the very best.
Join us at the Expo—for free!
Register now—for free using our complimentary code 32W97—and come visit us at Booth S-1730. Hurry, this discount code is only good through Friday, Sept. 28, 2018. (Some restrictions apply.)
Get a first-hand look at our most popular conveyor equipment!
Output more products, exceed tight production schedules and meet consumers’ demands with Nercon’s ProCore® (reliable, tested, in-stock, cost-effective parts with standard configurations) and HydroCore® (100% cleanable) conveyor systems. Here’s a sampling of what you’ll see at our booth:
- Re-Flow Accumulation Table: Part of our ProCore® line, our Re-Flow Accumulation Table features a large storage capacity combined with a small footprint and the ability to smoothly combine products by relieving back pressure in the combining area. This means fewer product collisions at discharge and moving product through at a higher rate.
- Washdown Spiral: Part of our HydroCore® line, our Washdown Spiral is easy to use and clean, making it perfect for food and health and beauty products. Built from corrosion-resistant steel and plastic, the entire Washdown Spiral can withstand up to 1,500 PSI washdown pressure, meaning sticky messes won’t bog down your production.
- Rapid-Rail®: Part of our ProCore® line, Rapid-Rail® features a single point, easy-to-use hand-adjustment of guide rails (which can be put on any new or existing Nercon conveyor) to accommodate multiple package sizes on the same piece of equipment, making changeovers easier than ever. Plus, the beaded rail option reduces friction, so products and labels remain damage and scuff-free.
Learn more about the conveyors we’ll be featuring at PACK Expo, click button below:
Who will be there?
We’ll have seven Nercon team members at our booth to answer your questions on everything from passthrough lanes to increasing throughput, washdown spirals and getting a reliable conveying solution faster using our exclusive ProCore® line.
- Tom Luft, director of applications and proposals
Sales, application engineering, manufacturing, material handling and conveying
- John Pesicek, national distribution manager
Packaging line engineering and design, controls integration and conveyor manufacturing
- Phillip Chambers, regional sales manager
Material handling equipment, especially sanitary production lines
- Mike Weickert, vice president of research and development
Line integration control and equipment applications, control system design/programming, material handling equipment design and equipment safety
- Dan Bickel, operations manager
Anything from fabrication and welding, to painting, electrical and assembly
- Mark Baumhardt, account manager
Installation, start-up and commissioning support, system integration, troubleshooting and training
- Scott Oechsner, business development manager
Prototype testing and kicking off a project with Nercon
Stop by Booth S-1730 or schedule a booth meeting by contacting Tom Luft at email@example.com or call (844) 293-2814.