Introducing Washdown Spiral by Nercon
July 27, 2017
An Industry First! - Introducing Washdown Spiral by Nercon
The Washdown Spiral by Nercon is a first-of-a-kind conveyor designed specifically with sanitation in mind.
Sanitary Design Features include:
- Open construction for readily accessible cleaning, inspection and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction and plastic belt
- CIP design with open belt surface to easily washdown from any angle
- Self-draining, bent frame construction to eliminate water pooling
- Ability to withstand up to 1500 psi washdown pressure
- Moderate use of corrosive chemicals
- USDA compatible conveyor belt
The Washdown Spiral features an edge driven conveyor belt made from USDA compatible plastic material, is bright blue for easy wear identification and breakage visibility, and modular allowing for replacement sections instead of the entire belt.
This is a perfect conveyor system for CPGs running cases, jars, trays, pouches or cups in the food and beverage, health and beauty, household or pet food industries.
See the new Washdown Spiral on display for the first time at PACK EXPO Las Vegas, September 25-27, 2017 in Nercon booth C-4914.