New Video and Press Release! The ARB Singulator Conveyor System
June 13, 2012
(Oshkosh, WI) Nercon Eng. & Mfg., Inc. has teamed up with Intralox ® to offer the latest in Activated Roller Belt™ technology. Nercon’s Roller Belt Conveyors aligns cases uniformly without the use of rails which not only reduces equipment costs, but also minimizes labor costs in clearing jams or correcting stoppages.
A significant benefit of an Activated Roller Belt™ conveyor system is cost effectiveness. A multitude of components are not needed to accomplish the same tasks that Activated Roller Belt™ conveyors can accomplish in much shorter distances.
Applications for the Activated Roller Belt™ conveyor technology include Case Alignment, Case Turning, Centering, Singulating/Descrambling, Merging and Diverting.
The attributes for Activated Roller Belt™ Conveyors are:
- Flexibility: The Activated Roller Belt™ is modular in design. Repairs to sections can be made by pulling the pin and exchanging the section.
- Adaptability: The Activated Roller Belt™ conveyor systems can handle a variety of sizes and shapes of cases. Even fragile packages can be safely conveyed in this system with minimal risk of damage or breakage.
- Speed: Activated Roller Belt™ conveyers have been tested at sorting up to 200 packages per minute.
- Reliability: Without guide rails and complex gating, production lines using Activated Roller Belt™ technology show a significant reduction in breakdowns and jams.
- Low Maintenance: Fewer components result in less maintenance.
To learn more, visit our website.