Accumulation Rotary Table
Available in 36", 48" and 60"
10 Business Day Delivery Advantage on 48" ONLY
Rotary tables, also referred to as accumulation tables or unscrambling tables, are designed to support a variety of conveyor system requirements. They are often used with round containers, such as bottles, to accumulate or unscramble bulk, so that they can be discharged in a single file line.
Rotary tables enable the collation and accumulation of products from conveyor lines and packing areas creating a buffer zone on a low speed line and also providing accumulation at the end of a production line. Ideal for areas that are not large enough or not suitable for an automated system.
Available in 36", 48" and 60".
ONLY on 48"~ 10 business day delivery advantage.
- Photo Gallery
- Standard Specs
Disc Support Wheel
Rotary Accumulation Table Specifications
- Rotary Table: Polished Stainless Steel Disc
- Motor: High Efficiencey Washdown-Inverter Duty Gear Motor
- Support: ±4” Adjustment Height
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs Combined Weight
- Guide Rail: Flips in Field to Make Either Right or Left Handed